2. FOR THE SPORTS NUT

Authentic Team Gear at SportsFanfare.comI did this idea a couple years ago for my boyfriend! Since we live together I didn't want to get him too much Memorabilia because our place already has touches of his favorite teams, and I live here too! So I got him a few key items that I liked as well, a mug with his favorite hockey team logo, a throw blanket and a DVD Hockey Trivia game. I topped it all off with two tickets to the next hockey game! You can personalize this idea for your boyfriend however you like! His favorite sport(s) and his favorite team(s) make a whole day of it! You could even visit your local Sports Museum!


FansEdge - the Ultimate Site for the Ultimate FanMEMORABILIA
Mugs, blankets, pillows, pictures, jerseys, t-shirts, bags... there are so many choices when it comes to Sports Memorabilia!


TICKETS TO SPORTING EVENTS
There are so many websites that offer tickets to sporting events, concerts and theater. I recommend using The Ticket Network, they have great prices and offer searching throughout North America! Another great company for sporting event tickets is Tickets Now!

TicketNetwork.com - Great Seats for Less!


0 comments:

Post a Comment